British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi BC Aquaria...Finally joined. Been reading posts for a year or so...very helpful. Two years ago I returned to the hobby after (mumble) years. Wasn't back into it very long when I decided planted tanks were where I wanted to go! I'm in the Okanagan and had a hard time (read--impossible) finding the stuff I needed for the set-up I wanted. I'm curious to learn about the planted tank community in the Okanagan...I've learned a lot about planted tanks so far but am still fairly "new" at this. Love learning more! Hopefully I can wrap my head around navigating this forum.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I'm very happy to hear of another planted tank enthusiast! Check out our journals and show-and-tell threads! I'll bump them for you, just click on "new posts"

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Welcome to BCA!

If you have any questions about exploring the forum, just post here or send a private message and we'll help you out.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm very happy to hear of another planted tank enthusiast! Check out our journals and show-and-tell threads! I'll bump them for you, just click on "new posts"
Thanks! Ummm, tried to figure out where I click on "new posts". Couldn't. I explored the tank journals for a bit just now. I enjoyed other people's stories! I'll explore around a bit more this evening.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love Aquascapes also...so much so I have three planted aquariums. I even have Cambombas, Java Ferns and Moss in my brackish tank. I would love to talk plants with you guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.