British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I'm not new to fish at all and have lots of freshwater fish including arrowanas motor rays jumbo clown loaches etc....

However I'm completly new to saltwater fish! I'm just doing a flual edge 2 12gallon tank to try it out and possible make my 150gallon into marine once I move whenever that happens.

I just got 20lbs bio reef ready marine sand for cycling. And put about 20ish pounds of live rock in the tank. The tank has only been set up for 24 hours...

I noticed there was a little hitch hiker some sort of anemone I guess? Is it a safe one? I did a lil research but not sure what to look for. I know anemones are finicky and hard to keep so a tank that isn't cycled deff doesn't look to good for this little guy.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what it is I'll take two pics. You cant see it in the pictures but it has a small green like glow in the center.

Also can someone suggest a few small fish that I could get in the future once it cycles for a few weeks. Thanks!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
It kinda of looks like borneman anemone but could b any really, hard to tell but i can tell u that is bleached

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Ya I figured it was bleached, I got the rocks from a supplier that got then from Indonesia. Was out water for quite some time I suppose.

thanks again everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts