British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm on Vancouver Island and I haven't had a reef tank for the last five years. I moved here from Ontario last fall. When I had a tank, I started with a nano, then went to a 55(ish), then a 90. Because I am renting now, I'm hopping to stick to something small, in the 29-45g range (I want a three foot tank, ideally). I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started looking at tanks again... I am keeping my eye out for somebody upgrading to a larger tank or getting out of the hobby for awhile so I don't have to set up everything from scratch. I've picked up an RO system and salt so far but I'll be on the lookout for everything (and creeping around all the threads to refresh my knowledge!).
Bren

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
sorry folks--this should be in the intro category but I can't seem to move it!
Hi,
I'm on Vancouver Island and I haven't had a reef tank for the last five years. I moved here from Ontario last fall. When I had a tank, I started with a nano, then went to a 55(ish), then a 90. Because I am renting now, I'm hopping to stick to something small, in the 29-45g range (I want a three foot tank, ideally). I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started looking at tanks again... I am keeping my eye out for somebody upgrading to a larger tank or getting out of the hobby for awhile so I don't have to set up everything from scratch. I've picked up an RO system and salt so far but I'll be on the lookout for everything (and creeping around all the threads to refresh my knowledge!).
Bren
Hi Bren, I moved your thread to the right section, no problem at all and welcome to BCA my friend, there's always people upgrading just keep watching the threads, something will come along. Happy reefing :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts