British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Scheduled shipments for this week coming:

Indonesia ~ Mixed Tropical fish including another Sulawesi shrimp and Spiky Nerite snails! Arrival May 10th Night arrival ~ Confirmed

Singapore ~ Mixed Tropical fish including Rainbowfish ~ Arrival Tuesday May 11th ~ Confirmed

Vietnam ~ Discus ~ Arrival Tuesday May 11th ~ Confirmed

Hong Kong ~ Our favorite Exotic Goldfish supplier ~ Arrival Thursday May 13th ~ To be Confirmed

·
Registered
700 Posts
Another Shipment of Sulawesi Shrimp!!! Awesome..by the time my Sulawesi tank is doen cycling i wont need to worry about them being sold out:)

BTW when is the next Tropica order?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Saw the Sulawesi Shrimp at the Burnaby store. They are absolutely beautiful, especially the blue ones.

They looked so healthy and happy

·
Registered
101 Posts
anything in the Marine department?
I've was by the bby one today and a few times the past couple months and don't notice much.
maybe I just have bad timing?

saw a congo puffer in the display today.
I thought it was a turtle with it's head out of the sand at first haha. nice stuff.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I am so excited for the next Sulawesi....wonder what it will be?....is it arriving tonight?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anything in the Marine department?
I've was by the bby one today and a few times the past couple months and don't notice much.
maybe I just have bad timing?

saw a congo puffer in the display today.
I thought it was a turtle with it's head out of the sand at first haha. nice stuff.
We had marine last week, planning a Vanuatu on the weekend, to be honest, waiting for the Canucks mayhem to die down, then we will go hard!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
"Hong Kong ~ Our favorite Exotic Goldfish supplier ~ Arrival Thursday May 13th ~ To be Confirmed "

OOoooh!! Can't wait to hear what type of goldfish they'll be :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
rainbowfish!!!! i hope there's threadfin in there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts