British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
woah. flames dont need better players they just have to play like they should more games . canucks just suck period .

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
woah. flames dont need better players they just have to play like they should more games . canucks just suck period .
Wow sure all the flames need is to bring back lanny mcdonald and Mike Vernon then may be they will make the playoffs.. Here is a team that couldn't draft any players until the 3rd round and just signed 2 players that they could win with a few years ago. It's going to be another great year of hockey in Calgary.....:D

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the leafs did pretty good with pickups of versteeg and armstrong.

yeah, great pick up of hamhuis and ballard. i was actually hoping to get ladd back to BC. i hope with hamhuis coming back may entice other BC guys to come back and play here.

Calgary - tanguay and jokinen, don't know why the disbanded them, but they are good re-acquisistions

edmonton - we all know their offloading of players, but the few they did pick up has been pretty decent. they had to overhaul their team to move on forward with their younger players.

volchenkov signed a similar deal as hamhuis. can you imagine if we got them both? but then again, the Canucks need to be more "Canadianized".

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
no matter who they sign they will never win the cup they stink
so do you go have a shower ... :p

this is the nucks yr coming up . the only team in our way was chicago , they wont be the same team that beat the nucks 2 yrs in a row [email protected]! just look at the players they have lost due to the cap ..? now this is fact , im not here to debate . just stick up for my team !! :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts