Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys

I'm offering this as a group buy, but I need enough people to do this!
These guys are easily cared for, no need for heaters or heavy filtration! I have friends who have it with their flag tails and green terror (I definitely do not suggest you risking that)
Locally, they range from $60, lowest i've seen, and I have seen the high $120!

These guys come in 2 colors, and are the TRUE axolotls that do NOT grow into a salamander, they will stay in the aquatic form for as long as they live! I've found a breeder that have them, but they are definitely far away, I will not do shipping because he cannot gives me a guarantee of live arrival, so if I do this, I need to arrange the whole thing to have the cost of gas money to get there and back to ensure them to be alive for everyone!

Anyways, this will be $40 a piece! and there will only be 15 of them, I need all of them to be sold before I make a trip out there!

Let me know!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Dont get too ahead of yourself :p

You need a chiller for the tank over the summer, That was the only thing that turned me away from these guys

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
whats with the different colours in the photo?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry.. didn't know there were replies going on!
Yah, it's just the color difference! They're the same thing.. i just find the albino's are less ugly when they grow up! HAHAHA!

And yes.. locally is more expensive, that' why I was planning on a group by, if it's not going to spark interest, no point of setting this up, might just close this~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.