British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, it's been a while since I last posted here in BCA. I'm letting go 2 of my Oakley sunglass collection. First off.....

1) Selling a 100% authentic Oakley Crosshair Titanium Polarized. Perfect gift for the holiday. Brand-new, still in box and comes with the usual stuff like the soft cloth case and the documents. Bought for $305 when it first came out but current price on Oakley online is $295. So, I'm losing money on this but needed the cash. Selling it for $295 - FIRM. You'll save taxes and/or shipping if applies.

Here's the link to the Oakley site for details of the product. Oakley Titanium Crosshair® Polarized , | Oakley CA Store

2) Selling a 100% authentic Oakley Gauge 8L Prizm Polarized sunglasses. Perfect gift for the holiday. Brand-new, still in box and comes with the usual stuff like the soft cloth case and the documents. Selling it for $270 - FIRM. You'll save taxes and/or shipping if applies.

Here's the link to the Oakley site for details of the product. Oakley Gaugeâ„¢ 8 L PRIZMâ„¢ Polarized , | Oakley CA Store

Email me if you want the actual pic of the product aside from the one online.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Summer is coming up soon! Prices are OBO now. :)

·
Registered
534 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info and the bump.... Yes, this is now OBO. :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Failed to sell the first try. Trying again. :)

Prices are OBO but no lowball please. I know a lot of people here in BCA so I know decent offers are coming. ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Item 2 - SOLD.

Item 1 still available

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD. Closing thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts