British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone here at BCA.Im here in eastvan and this is my third year of fishkeeping....Well,boys and their toys,because I just finished scratching my other itch,by just purchasing a Kawi MONSTER......I'm looking to score a MONSTER fish for my empty 120 gal,preferably an h. aimara....cheers!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome! And we are looking forward to seeing your new monster :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.Might go to costa rica this november....hopefully,get to see some goliath wolves there,in the rivers,if there are any.

·
Super Moderator
5,278 Posts
Welcome to BCA.

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome to paradise! We have more than a handful of monster enthusiasts here, not to mention importers and even a monster tank builder!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to paradise! We have more than a handful of monster enthusiasts here, not to mention importers and even a monster tank builder!
Good to know that! Glad to be here! As of now,im looking to start up a bb 120 gal with 2 heaters and filter(s) to house a solitary h.aimara......cheers.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wlecome to BCA!
Welcome to BCA!!!
TX a bunch.glad to be here! hopefully,more and more new sign-ups(members) will post their intros here after me.Looking forward to hosting h.aimara(hopefully,at least 22" in length) feedings in the future here in east van to all crazy monsterfish aficionados as Kelly528 stated earlier in this post.As winter is looming,motorcycle season is nearing its end for 2010.So,I need something else that will try to kill me. If my future h.aimara does,I can donate my corneas...And liver since its still in good shape from, not, drinking too much beer and tequila....cheers:D.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
welcome....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts