British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Wow, beautiful fish.

To be truthful, I could never understand everyone's interest in dat's until I had the chance to see a 6" one that was well cared for and all I can say is WOW. If only I had the space...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, beautiful fish.

To be truthful, I could never understand everyone's interest in dat's until I had the chance to see a 6" one that was well cared for and all I can say is WOW. If only I had the space...
They are a very nice fish. I enjoy the oddball parttern ones you sometimes get. The larger dat I own is an has an oddball pattern, some though have very strange patterns. The other day I saw one on mfk that didn't really have 1 solid stripe, his pattern had dots and curved lines, very unique indeed.

·
Registered
664 Posts
How Much?????

·
Registered
177 Posts
yeah i know it was insane... but they were nice, 1 was very stable and the other was still a little dark and stuff but yeah... 89.99 is a little to pricey for me.

i picked up my 3 indos for 100, 1 was like around 6" and the other 2 were around 3"-4"s

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
dats are pimp.

i have a beauty myself. perfect 4 bar each side. grown em out since he was 3inch..

now hes like 7-8..starting to get beefy :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
dats are pimp.

i have a beauty myself. perfect 4 bar each side. grown em out since he was 3inch..

now hes like 7-8..starting to get beefy :D
very nice ben, well mine they're like eating sometimes well the my big one isn't eating still so yeah iono what to do. its been over a week and yeah! but ones will eat so i'm happy about that and its the more stable one. oh plus! they always hide! they'll just lay in the back and try to blend in with my black background...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
feeders are terrible to feed dats. mine he seems to get the odd one here & there.

thats because i have to feed feeders to the cuda.

Simon- try taking out the one that doesn't eat. last year i had seven dats in my 120. lol

and some of them were very shy. They really dont like to be in groups ive discovered.

·
Banned
43 Posts
nice.. i may get 2 ~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.