British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any1 in bc have p13s (Black motoros/leopoldi) ? I know/heard there was an old lady in kelowna that breeds them (but i haven't heard any1 buy from her yet), as well as the breeder in New york.

How much did you get them for? I heard its 1k-1800, but i mean...800 difference is huge....thoughts/experience?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I think they go for $1500 max. Contact dragonfish or Canadian aquatics for one. Price is a roller coaster, its really depend on the seller not how much other is paying for but its how much they want to sell you for.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
depending on the quality of the p13. there will be a big price range. i got mine from nico at freshwaterstinrays.nl. imported by theo from arowanaclub.ca

normal leos go for around 1000 and i know some high grade leos that hover over the 3k mark. there is no set point on pricing. honda is right. it really depends on what .people will pay for the fish and how much the seller wants to let it go for. high grade leos can be even more expensive than black diamonds depending on quality.

heres my male and female bd x leo pair. i dont have them anymore.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
ive also been to mike's (H2Os) facilty in new york.

if there is enough interest, i dont mind helping you guys out for a group buy. mikes a nice guy to deal with.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is low grade?

(what you showed me?) or around 1k? Woah...hehe

Well, i'll probably wait it out before making an order...just setting up how much I should put aside. That leo pup kookus has is amazing....DROOL

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
This is low grade?

(what you showed me?) or around 1k? Woah...hehe

Well, i'll probably wait it out before making an order...just setting up how much I should put aside. That leo pup kookus has is amazing....DROOL
these are very high grade leopoldi because they have been crossed with the black diamond leo varient. these are almost double in price than regular leos.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha i knew it was too good to be true! I wouldn't know what a low grade is, but i don't doubt that i can tell a woah leo from a normal one hehe :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts