British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got a new hobby besides airguns, fishkeeping, fishing, and photography. It's paintballing. I have a simple marker. Tippman 98 custom Platinum edition. Mods are 18" CP barrel, RAP4 Dual mount rail, NCstar Red Dot sight, Adjustable 6 pos stock, and a cheap gravity fed hopper.

Does anyone know where I can play OUTLAW WOODSBALL free or cheap?

Thanks,
Gil

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sup gil,

Here is my gun, you can play at ambush in surrey or in langley... I you want to come on saturday we are going to richmond indoor paintballing...:) Give me a call anytime pre. 778-888-4298

steph

·
Registered
318 Posts
haha did you guys go to the paintballgear.com warehouse sale over the weekend? or even their retail store week sale?..haha lotsa good deals there...almost bought myself a tippman a5 with response trigger...or a pilot with eye..or a electra..haha..like a candy store..oh well no money, no talk

·
Registered
572 Posts
haha did you guys go to the paintballgear.com warehouse sale over the weekend? or even their retail store week sale?..haha lotsa good deals there...almost bought myself a tippman a5 with response trigger...or a pilot with eye..or a electra..haha..like a candy store..oh well no money, no talk
hahahaha went yesterday in the warehouse and boy i got myself goodies lols... dye pants mask the whole nine yards lols...

·
Registered
572 Posts
nice we shuold all meet up. i just got the ego10. been looking to lite up some people lol.
I was gonna get that but went with MD10 instead hehehe... How does it shoot? Yes for sure we all should meet up...

Any of you going to that tippman challenge on October i think?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sup gil,

Here is my gun, you can play at ambush in surrey or in langley... I you want to come on saturday we are going to richmond indoor paintballing...:) Give me a call anytime pre. 778-888-4298

steph
Sure I'll come with you on saturday man. It's not speedball right? I dont have a E-grip so I can only do about 8 bps. I modded my Tippman to be accurate like a sniper so I would do really bad on CQC. My computer is in the shop right now so I'm using my laptop. I'll share some photos when I get my computer back.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! I've been there everyday almost during the sale. And I got all my stuff there too! I should cancel my credit card, I always seem to buy something when I go there.

·
Registered
318 Posts
haha..yah..lotsa people at the sales...i dun have a marker and yada...my best buddy is into the sport...played woodland style a few times...and he's trying to tempt me into getting a marker and all...but no moolah..lol..and dunno wut(marker wise) to get to start. thinking of milsig k series...tippman a5..or even a BT-4...well when it comes to a starter marker....or go for a speedball marker...like a spyder pilot or electra..oh well..i can only imagine haha

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha..yah..lotsa people at the sales...i dun have a marker and yada...my best buddy is into the sport...played woodland style a few times...and he's trying to tempt me into getting a marker and all...but no moolah..lol..and dunno wut(marker wise) to get to start. thinking of milsig k series...tippman a5..or even a BT-4...well when it comes to a starter marker....or go for a speedball marker...like a spyder pilot or electra..oh well..i can only imagine haha
I chose the 98 custom because you can mod it to almost anything you like.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sure I'll come with you on saturday man. It's not speedball right? I dont have a E-grip so I can only do about 8 bps. I modded my Tippman to be accurate like a sniper so I would do really bad on CQC. My computer is in the shop right now so I'm using my laptop. I'll share some photos when I get my computer back.
Yes my gun is DM10 and it is speedball but all of my buddies don't play speedball i still use my gun though. Will you be driving there gil pm me your number so i can call you on saturday before heading there. You know where it is right? I can give you the address then or you can search it online. They open at 12 i think so we will be there by then and they close at midnight LOL...

·
Registered
600 Posts
neoh is the main guy if you want to play in prison paintball. i play with the outlaw guys too. with the warpigs to be specific. i play pump. i love pump.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts