British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got a new hobby besides airguns, fishkeeping, fishing, and photography. It's paintballing. I have a simple marker. Tippman 98 custom Platinum edition. Mods are 18" CP barrel, RAP4 Dual mount rail, NCstar Red Dot sight, Adjustable 6 pos stock, and a cheap gravity fed hopper.

Does anyone know where I can play OUTLAW WOODSBALL free or cheap?

Thanks,
Gil

·
Registered
318 Posts
haha did you guys go to the paintballgear.com warehouse sale over the weekend? or even their retail store week sale?..haha lotsa good deals there...almost bought myself a tippman a5 with response trigger...or a pilot with eye..or a electra..haha..like a candy store..oh well no money, no talk

·
Registered
572 Posts
haha did you guys go to the paintballgear.com warehouse sale over the weekend? or even their retail store week sale?..haha lotsa good deals there...almost bought myself a tippman a5 with response trigger...or a pilot with eye..or a electra..haha..like a candy store..oh well no money, no talk
hahahaha went yesterday in the warehouse and boy i got myself goodies lols... dye pants mask the whole nine yards lols...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sup gil,

Here is my gun, you can play at ambush in surrey or in langley... I you want to come on saturday we are going to richmond indoor paintballing...:) Give me a call anytime pre. 778-888-4298

steph
Sure I'll come with you on saturday man. It's not speedball right? I dont have a E-grip so I can only do about 8 bps. I modded my Tippman to be accurate like a sniper so I would do really bad on CQC. My computer is in the shop right now so I'm using my laptop. I'll share some photos when I get my computer back.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! I've been there everyday almost during the sale. And I got all my stuff there too! I should cancel my credit card, I always seem to buy something when I go there.

·
Registered
318 Posts
haha..yah..lotsa people at the sales...i dun have a marker and yada...my best buddy is into the sport...played woodland style a few times...and he's trying to tempt me into getting a marker and all...but no moolah..lol..and dunno wut(marker wise) to get to start. thinking of milsig k series...tippman a5..or even a BT-4...well when it comes to a starter marker....or go for a speedball marker...like a spyder pilot or electra..oh well..i can only imagine haha

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha..yah..lotsa people at the sales...i dun have a marker and yada...my best buddy is into the sport...played woodland style a few times...and he's trying to tempt me into getting a marker and all...but no moolah..lol..and dunno wut(marker wise) to get to start. thinking of milsig k series...tippman a5..or even a BT-4...well when it comes to a starter marker....or go for a speedball marker...like a spyder pilot or electra..oh well..i can only imagine haha
I chose the 98 custom because you can mod it to almost anything you like.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sure I'll come with you on saturday man. It's not speedball right? I dont have a E-grip so I can only do about 8 bps. I modded my Tippman to be accurate like a sniper so I would do really bad on CQC. My computer is in the shop right now so I'm using my laptop. I'll share some photos when I get my computer back.
Yes my gun is DM10 and it is speedball but all of my buddies don't play speedball i still use my gun though. Will you be driving there gil pm me your number so i can call you on saturday before heading there. You know where it is right? I can give you the address then or you can search it online. They open at 12 i think so we will be there by then and they close at midnight LOL...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
a few buddies i know would go in shorts and tshirts
I go in shorts and shirts too. Although sliding everywhere hurts more than getting hit when you are playing woods ball.

·
Registered
600 Posts
neoh is the main guy if you want to play in prison paintball. i play with the outlaw guys too. with the warpigs to be specific. i play pump. i love pump.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.