British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
We are expecting a great Peru shipment late next week.
Lots of Cory cats, Plecos, Sting Rays and oddballs. Piranhas ordered from this supplier as well so we are anticipating a very interesting shipment!
STAY TUNED!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
u mean Peruvian shipment lol :) Thats gonna b awsome to see

·
Registered
327 Posts
puffers???? c'mon i am hoping for some oddball puffers!
there are only 2 puffers out of SA anyways, you already have 1 of them and the other is much larger and brackish/marine.

South East Asia is the motherload of puffers.

If you are ordering out of Africa, I am looking for Tetraodon duboisi, Dubois Puffer and Tetraodon schoutedeni, Spotted Congo Puffer. Both are out of the congo region, but I would like to see a price before I commit.

Also interested in a Tetraodon baileyi, Hairy Puffer from Thailand, but would also consider a Tetraodon barbatus or Tetraodon abei also ...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
there are only 2 puffers out of SA anyways, you already have 1 of them and the other is much larger and brackish/marine.

South East Asia is the motherload of puffers.

If you are ordering out of Africa, I am looking for Tetraodon duboisi, Dubois Puffer and Tetraodon schoutedeni, Spotted Congo Puffer. Both are out of the congo region, but I would like to see a price before I commit.

Also interested in a Tetraodon baileyi, Hairy Puffer from Thailand, but would also consider a Tetraodon barbatus or Tetraodon abei also ...
yaaaa...i want all of those..also in need of many tanks as well.:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.