British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, the shipment will be arriving late Thursday night so it will be available for viewing Friday morning. South American shipments always seem to be late nights.....
As most know, I dont like to announce arrivals but I will throw a few teasers out there now that I have my confirmation....

Wild collected Peacock Bass, not clear yet whether they are monoculus or temensis.

Red Wolf fish Erthrinus sp. Giddy up!

Motoro Rays including Blue Orange strains.

Black Eared Piranha Serrasalmus notatus

Black Piranha

Black Doradid cats Psuedodoras niger

Due to the condition of the fish at time of shipping we will not be receiving the Green Discus unfortunately but we are working on a Brazilian Discus shipment as we speak.
We will update upon receiving the fish and review their condition. This is a trial shipment with a new supplier but we are comfortable enough to have confidence in a healthy arrival.
Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Grant could i get a pm of what type of bass and cost when the time comes?
thanks.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
did this shipment make it in ok?
any ideas on the type of Pbass.....and size.....?
not that it really matters which ones they are i want one..lol
please give a heads up when they can be purchased.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did this shipment make it in ok?
any ideas on the type of Pbass.....and size.....?
not that it really matters which ones they are i want one..lol
please give a heads up when they can be purchased.
The shipment was perfect, except the Peacock Bass, only received a few and they did not make the trip.:mad: They were small and not the best shipper.
I will try again next time and request a larger pack. Sorry, I was disappointed as well.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The shipment was perfect, except the Peacock Bass, only received a few and they did not make the trip.:mad: They were small and not the best shipper.
I will try again next time and request a larger pack. Sorry, I was disappointed as well.
that sucks to hear Grant. about how many do u have in stock. pbass are always tempting. :D

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
sorry to hear this ,
well i'll still be waiting till the next ones arrive.
also a larger size would be excellent.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry to hear this ,
well i'll still be waiting till the next ones arrive.
also a larger size would be excellent.
I hear you there, these were around the same size as the oscellaris we have, I ordered them for the display in mind but they would have been lunch for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts