British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Didn't last long ..they took over some petcetera spots. North road, Pitt meadows, chilliwack and I think Richmond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Well after reading the four reviews on Yelp (one stars each) there is a reason why the store in Coquitlam at least is closing. Sad but if the shelves are empty, staff are either not helpful or condescending, then losing customers is inevitable.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
All the stores are closing across Canada including pj pets and a couple others under the same umbrella.
If their prices are above Hagen price list suggested price like petcetera was then 30 percent off will make it the regular price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We'll from what I see their prices has always been jacked up... So even with the discount don't seem much to me, their live stock has no discounts tho..

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Well after reading the four reviews on Yelp (one stars each) there is a reason why the store in Coquitlam at least is closing. Sad but if the shelves are empty, staff are either not helpful or condescending, then losing customers is inevitable.
I always notice a lot of the people that work in these places really don't seem to care about helping you, probably because you the customer know more than they do it seems and therefore this = hardly any stock, poor staff that will soon send any store down the chute!!!
This is why I think it's important to support the mum & pop stores like Aprils Aquarium, Rogers Aquarium, Aquariums West and Pauls Aquarium to name some of them I can think of. :bigsmile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts