British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a couple pics and a video of our new snake eating. Don't watch the video if your are squeemish, it is fairly graphic. She was sold as a Anerythristic blood red cornsnake but I am unsure if that is really what she is, any snake lovers out there that can help me properly ID her that would be great. She is currently close to 2 ft long.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will have to check that out. I don't think so, I think they are straight lines across. Can't really check right now as she is molting right now.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Beautiful corn, she's a lovely colour, almost looks lavender? We also have 2 corns (butter and amel) and 12 other snakes ;)
Where did you get her from?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Truly amazing creature! BTW, any of you got bit by 1 yet?
Bit by a snake?
Not today... but last week my kenyan sand boa got me, and I had to pull a tooth out of my hand from my Colombian boa. I have pics lol but this is a fish forum ;) Come on over to the BC Reptile Club for the graphic stuff ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes she is a light lavender color with grey also has beet red eyes.
Never been bitten by her, she is a sweetheart. Also she is the first snake we have ever had.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Corn snakes have been morphed into an incredible variety of colours, one for every taste. I think typically bloodreds have a solid white belly but maybe the anery gene could have affected that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts