British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,889 Posts
I live near there! So I will make sure NONE of you will waste your gas money or time!
Here you go, some of the pics I was sending to my amazing buds on Whatsapp, so I'll share that with you here!

BTW NONE of it were over 30%, most things were either marked up like crazy and threw in a 10%-20% discount! You're much much much better off driving to Aprils!

No fish were on sale. But there were also no fish available. There were maybe 5 x ugly peacock cihlid, 3 were females. And 2 kois? Unless ur really interested in ugly snails. They were all over the place!

Anyhow, hope this help you guys to save time and gas!

Shelf Product Shelving Convenience store Retail

Property Building Font Retail Real estate

Blue Lighting Pet supply Water Organism

Water Natural environment Pet supply Fluid Organism

Circuit component Font Electric blue Electronic component Plastic

· Registered
681 Posts
Working there they basically force you into making the fish room shitty, not surprised they're going under from how it's managed. I tried really hard to fix it, but I had to quit... wasn't worth the effort.

· Registered
353 Posts
I've heard rumours that Petsmart, or one of the other big box shores will have a $1 per gallon sale on aquariums, but I've never seen it in person. Probably just in US.

Anyhow, it's the condition of the fish tanks in the "big box" pet stores that keeps me going back to my locally owned fish & aquarium shop. Never heard of PJ's before today though, and have never been there.

· Registered
681 Posts
I've heard rumours that Petsmart, or one of the other big box shores will have a $1 per gallon sale on aquariums, but I've never seen it in person. Probably just in US.

Anyhow, it's the condition of the fish tanks in the "big box" pet stores that keeps me going back to my locally owned fish & aquarium shop. Never heard of PJ's before today though, and have never been there.
In B.C. it's known as Pet Culture.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.