British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I live near there! So I will make sure NONE of you will waste your gas money or time!
Here you go, some of the pics I was sending to my amazing buds on Whatsapp, so I'll share that with you here!

BTW NONE of it were over 30%, most things were either marked up like crazy and threw in a 10%-20% discount! You're much much much better off driving to Aprils!

No fish were on sale. But there were also no fish available. There were maybe 5 x ugly peacock cihlid, 3 were females. And 2 kois? Unless ur really interested in ugly snails. They were all over the place!

Anyhow, hope this help you guys to save time and gas!

Shelf Product Shelving Convenience store Retail

Property Building Font Retail Real estate

Blue Lighting Pet supply Water Organism

Water Natural environment Pet supply Fluid Organism

Circuit component Font Electric blue Electronic component Plastic

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Oh right, the reason why I posted Mag Float~ Was because they're selling it for $119.99~ =) They're expensive, but not to that point... Oh right, they're also not on sale neither~

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Courtesy of Xinnypie

This absolutely phenomenal volcano bubbling ornament will gouge a $77.00 hole into your wallet!
BUT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! LOL!

Plant Plant community Leaf Natural environment Botany

·
Registered
678 Posts
Working there they basically force you into making the fish room shitty, not surprised they're going under from how it's managed. I tried really hard to fix it, but I had to quit... wasn't worth the effort.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I've heard rumours that Petsmart, or one of the other big box shores will have a $1 per gallon sale on aquariums, but I've never seen it in person. Probably just in US.

Anyhow, it's the condition of the fish tanks in the "big box" pet stores that keeps me going back to my locally owned fish & aquarium shop. Never heard of PJ's before today though, and have never been there.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I've heard rumours that Petsmart, or one of the other big box shores will have a $1 per gallon sale on aquariums, but I've never seen it in person. Probably just in US.

Anyhow, it's the condition of the fish tanks in the "big box" pet stores that keeps me going back to my locally owned fish & aquarium shop. Never heard of PJ's before today though, and have never been there.
In B.C. it's known as Pet Culture.

·
Registered
342 Posts
When the Richmond store was still super pets and then pj pets later, the fish were actually not bad...It went downhill after it became pet culture

·
Registered
13 Posts
Petco in the states is the one that generally has the $1 per gallon sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Petsmart in the US has also been doing the $1 per gallon pricing from time to time, usually 10, 20 and 40 gallons and Aqueon or Great Choice tanks, last one I can recall was last September but they may have had others.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts