British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over the last little while a few parts of my eheim filter have broken and i was just wondering where sells them or if anyone has any i could buy. its a 2226 pro 2 model and i need one of the clips and then the locking clamp does anyone know where i could find those peices. big als had the ez clips but not the locking clamp same with ebay :(

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Have you checked Island Pets unlimited (both locations) . Kind Ed's , or JL aquatics locally ? The carry the Eheim line. If not try online through Big Als or Pets and Ponds.See what they can do for you , worth a shot.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Pretty much nobody is going to have parts on hand, except by chance. They'll all offer to order it for you. I've already ran into this with my adapter for my 2028 and ended up getting one from Pets and Ponds which does have some stock.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I know Fraser Aquariums has parts for the fluvals, I am not sure if they have them for your though. You could give them a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.