British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys have had website problems, so the list there is unreliable (most things are "unavailable"). I could send you a list of things I'm interested in, but the problem is I don't know which I want.

Is it possible for you to list what's available periodically here, just like some of the fish sponsors do?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I agree this would be nice.
I was thinking about ordering some plants but your site shows 90% of the plants are unavailable. :(

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I've been waiting for an update for ages... seriously wanna know when something is going to be available!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey guys, I have wanted to list plants for a long time, but I have been held back for now on doing so for various reasons (well for one reason anyway), and it looks like for reasons that are out of my control we will not be listing plants that we have available. I am very sorry, your best bet is to PM me if you want something and I will get back to you regarding it. I hope you understand and I wish I could give you guys more details, but unfortunetly I can't at this time, but let me say when you are a wholesaler and have some retail also, life is more complicated than if you are just a wholesaler or just a retailer.

Curtis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts