British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im looking for a tank 14"X14"X14" or smaller to fit in my shelf. i would prefer it to have a glass hood or a hood with a 13-15 watt bulb. preferably larger than 3 gallons.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hi Nikkib197
April has some really nice little tanks in different sizes. As well, she's now got the adjustable nano tank light. It's 9 W. You can see the light in her recent "new things" thread but for the tanks, you just have to browse around her store.

Munster/Corwin also has a rimless 8 gallon tank, but it's 15 inches high. The other dimensions fit, though. I have one of his, fitted with a 15 watt refugium light.

And if you don't mind a black hood instead, you could try the smaller Eclipses. They come with lights and filters.

Good luck!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nikkib197
April has some really nice little tanks in different sizes. As well, she's now got the adjustable nano tank light. It's 9 W. You can see the light in her recent "new things" thread but for the tanks, you just have to browse around her store.

Munster/Corwin also has a rimless 8 gallon tank, but it's 15 inches high. The other dimensions fit, though. I have one of his, fitted with a 15 watt refugium light.

And if you don't mind a black hood instead, you could try the smaller Eclipses. They come with lights and filters.

Good luck!
she showed me the light when i was there during the week, but it was $39, i was hoping to get everything for less than that. i saw the tanks too, but i was too lazy to measure them, i didn't really like the brown trim on them anyways. I really like the eclipse tanks, but again, not what i wanted to pay. thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i couldn't wait any longer...lol...so i rearranged my room and bought a 5.5 gallon. which fits in a different self. now to aquascape....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.