British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please welcome the NEWEST member of the BCA MODERATOR TEAM - LAURIE "THE GUY"

The BCA Mod Team is proud to announce our newest team member, Laurie "The Guy". He's been a long-time contributing member who we feel will make a superb addition to our team and we couldn't be happier that he has agreed to take on the duties and responsibilities of helping to keep BCAquaria running smoothly for the foreseeable future. Thank you Laurie and welcome to the Team.

Anthony

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
A great choice. Fear the big new mod! Lol. Usually a pretty easy going group to deal
With!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,313 Posts
Cool good choice

Reactions: The Guy

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Thanks

Well thanks everyone :cool: for the endorsement to be a moderator on BCA, I joined the forum in November of 2010 and have for the most part enjoyed being part of a community with great folks and moderators. I will do the best job I can to help out with keeping the forum smooth running as all the other mods have done over the years. :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Congrats Laurie and thanks for stepping up to make our forum a better place to hang out!

Reactions: The Guy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Congrats Laurie.Hope to see you at the next Auction.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ohhh...this was announced almost 2 years ago. But I guess you can never overdo congratulations. :D Congrats on the appointment/promotion!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts