Currently just a clown pleco.. buying calico bn and long fin calico bn
Nice. You got one of the small L147 from Charles? I got 4 bigger ones and I love these guys. I think I'm slowly being converted from Panaque to Peckoltia as they seem more outgoing and of course, is much easier to manage food wise.The list gets longer, new additions include x1 L129, x1 L147.
Yep, I picked up 4 L147's, and some wild ancistrus because I like how they have lots of bristles. Haven't had time to take any pics as I've been super busy lately, but will get some up of the L147 as they look great now that they've been in the tank.
This one may be a female. They tend to have fewer bristles. And the domesticated ones tend to have less bristles than wild caught ones. I have both and the wc ones look like monsters.I was told it was a Gold Spot
I stand corrected<G>
My other Bristlenoses have much more pronounces bristles.
Time for an update of my list of plecos I'l keeping
- L320 (I think) - group of 6 of these
- L282 (5 or 6 from 5 to 7")
- L24 (3 of them my FAVES!, 2 @ 10", 1 @ 14")
- L273 (5 ranging from 3-7")
- LDA105 (5 ranging in size from 3" to 8")
- L600 (Few small ones @ 2")
- L25 (one lone one eyed scarlet @ 7" names Winkie)
- LDA-05 (NOT L136, they are different fish, less spots, but still small spots and grow much larger), I have been growing 8-9 of these for a year now. They grow really slow then all of a sudden spurt up. Some are now 3" and hopefully able to spawn in another year.
- L333 (Porto Do Moz variant) These are the yellow/black ones, 20 of them.
- L411 (10 at 3")
- Super Red Ancistrus (10 x German Strain)
- L37 (a bunch)
Many are in species tanks, but I also recently shut down a number of tanks to save on some hydro bills, so currently the L24, LDA105, L273, L282 and L25 are all together. The L24's are the largest by far! Quite a nice tank to watch, always some plecos out and about. Also about 30 odd cores in the tank. Tank is 300 gallons and 10' x 2'.Thats quite the list,some exotic species as well.Is there one setup or several setups? or do u have some separate? You seem to like your Pseudacanthicus huh Good luck with the breeding of these plecos.