British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, i wanted to thank April for letting me in on this company from the UK and the products they provide.As a new Discus owner, i decided to purchase two products from them.The first was kusuri (wormer plus) an aquatic fish wormer,fluke, and parasite killer.This is a must for all you discus owners out there.It does provide some decent results.The second was a discus hamper that included 7 different foods.A varied diet for sure for just about any discus out there wild or domestic. 210 grams of Tablets,beefheart flake,brineshrimp flake,earthworm flake,garlic flake,tropical flake,and discus granules.All of this set me back just under 50 canadian dollars with shipping charges included.Products arrived in about a week and half , safe and secure.Ive used a bit of the stuff already, and all my fish went crazy for it.Mind you all fish , not only the discus, enjoy the food and it suppose to last 6 months depending on the feeding/diet of your discus.

The gentleman who runs this company( Mr Chris Ingham) has been pleasant to work with, great communication, and a good reputaton amoung the discus and aquatic community. I urge you guys out there to check this stuff out.The website is www.plymouthdiscus.com. They do offer other aquatic products as well , but nothing i guess you cant get here.Check it out !

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
First off, i wanted to thank April for letting me in on this company from the UK and the products they provide.As a new Discus owner, i decided to purchase two products from them.The first was kusuri (wormer plus) an aquatic fish wormer,fluke, and parasite killer.This is a must for all you discus owners out there.It does provide some decent results.The second was a discus hamper that included 7 different foods.A varied diet for sure for just about any discus out there wild or domestic. 210 grams of Tablets,beefheart flake,brineshrimp flake,earthworm flake,garlic flake,tropical flake,and discus granules.All of this set me back just under 50 canadian dollars with shipping charges included.Products arrived in about a week and half , safe and secure.Ive used a bit of the stuff already, and all my fish went crazy for it.Mind you all fish , not only the discus, enjoy the food and it suppose to last 6 months depending on the feeding/diet of your discus.

The gentleman who runs this company( Mr Chris Ingham) has been pleasant to work with, great communication, and a good reputaton amoung the discus and aquatic community. I urge you guys out there to check this stuff out.The website is Plymouth Discus | Fish For Sale | Dry Goods For Sale. They do offer other aquatic products as well , but nothing i guess you cant get here.Check it out !
yup this stuff is great. All my fish love it. Have been using it for the past 5 months..

·
Registered
332 Posts
prazipro has been giving me good result for flukes,deworming ...worth of trying the food (available only online?)LFS?

·
Registered
485 Posts
LOve the discus flakes also, sadly my dog ate every last bit of the beef heart flake, but I will buy again from eBay or the plymothdiscus online store.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
prazzi pro doesnt do alot of the worms or parasites that discus have issues with. capillaria is the bad one..that causes wasting disease. when they have that..their poo is yellowish with sausage shape..bump..then thin section..not white like flagellates.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like he had a great meal! :) Does have that meaty smell to it when i first opened up the container. All the stuff looks like high quality stuff with good nutrient content, and no bad fillers like other foods.The discus granules and tablets were a hit in my tank so far.

LOve the discus flakes also, sadly my dog ate every last bit of the beef heart flake, but I will buy again from eBay or the plymothdiscus online store.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they have an 'online store' and an 'ebay store' as well.They actually raise and sell discus too , but only do business within the UK.Worth a look if you got a free moment.

prazipro has been giving me good result for flukes,deworming ...worth of trying the food (available only online?)LFS?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts