British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Vote for your favourite captioned photo!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the entries for the Photo Caption Contest!

The photos are identified by numbers to maintain anonymity, we will reveal the entrants names after voting is completed. Please vote for your favourite captioned photo (you can only vote for one photo). Please note that to be eligible to vote you must have been a BCAquaria member on or before Jan.31, 2014. Those who entered the contest are welcome to vote for themselves. Mods and sponsors are also allowed to vote.

Voting will be open from now through to midnight on Friday February 28, 2014. If there is a tie, the names of the persons with tie votes will be placed in a hat and a winner will be randomly drawn.

The Prizes:

1st prize is a $50 gift certificate for Island Pets Unlimited
2nd prize is a $25 gift certificate for any one of BCA's sponsors (donated by Petguide.com)
3rd prize is a $20 gift certificate for Canadian Aquatics

Once again we'd like to say a great big THANK YOU to Island Pets Unlimited, Petguide.com, and Canadian Aquatics for their generous prize donations!

Good luck to all who entered!

1. beastmode604

2. TomC

3. grizadams_7mm

4. bigfry

5. 2wheelsx2

6. Adz1

7. SeaHorse_Fanatic

8. Keri

Don't vote yet ...there are 8 more photos to look at in the next post!!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
9. Smiladon

10. AWW

11. JTang

12. mikebike

13. Nicole

14. Kcairns

15. Shift

16. PhillyB

That's all of them ...vote now!!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Should have got in this one :p definitely tough to pick one....will accept bribes for my vote however :cool: lol
Thanks to all the participants and sponsors! Good luck everyone!

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Well done gals & guys that was fun to look at all the pictures, got to work on how to do that, hard to choose one lots of good ideas. When's the next contest?

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When's the next contest?
The more people who participate in this contest by voting, the sooner the next contest :bigsmile:

Although, I haven't even voted yet because I just can't decide which one I like best!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Betta macrostoma ...one of my 'someday I hope to have one' fishes :)
Awesome betas, very interactive and he was eating a 4 week cricket

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
600 views doesn't necessarily mean 600 people viewed it lol When you log off and log in later and view the thread again it counts that view, but still 50 votes seems a bit slim for the number of active members we have. Still a week to go though. I can't vote till the last minute, not even sure which to vote for yet lol
Thanks for bumping it up though and encouraging members to vote. :)

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
I voted. :)
Come on guys, send in your vote.
It only takes a few seconds and would mean a lot to those who have put in so much time and effort to make this happen. They did it for all of us. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts