British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Vote for your favourite captioned photo!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
same. lol

I hope more people vote. Maybe they dont even know about this?
Yeah that's what I was thinking. People would only know about this if they check the very top of the home page.
Maybe people can be informed about the contest via a forum wide PM?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bump The Contest!! These pictures have to make ya chuckle. I know I did :D

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
The Winners Are ...

1st prize of a $50 gift certificate for Island Pets Unlimited - photo #8 - Keri
2nd prize of a $25 gift certificate for any one of BCA's sponsors (donated by Petguide.com) - photo #2 - TomC
3rd prize of a $20 gift certificate for Canadian Aquatics - photo #3 - grizadams_7mm

Congratulations winners and thank you to all who participated by entering and voting on this contest! Thanks again to Island Pets Unlimited, Petguide.com, and Canadian Aquatics for donating the prizes!

I will send each of the winners a pm tomorrow to make arrangements to get their prize. I will also add the names of the other people who entered this contest beside their photos.

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Congrats to Keri, TomC and grizadams_7mm for the win. Very funny picutres all around, very hard to make a choice.:)
Kudo to John, Pamela and their team for organizing this very fun contest. Lots of hardwork was put in behind the scene. Great job! Great idea! I will be looking forward to some more.:)
Thanks to all the sponsors for stepping up to make this happen.
I have lots of fun looking at the pic and I hope you all do, too. Lots of great sense of humor here:):)
The Winners Are ...

1st prize of a $50 gift certificate for Island Pets Unlimited - photo #8 - Keri
2nd prize of a $25 gift certificate for any one of BCA's sponsors (donated by Petguide.com) - photo #2 - TomC
3rd prize of a $20 gift certificate for Canadian Aquatics - photo #3 - grizadams_7mm

Congratulations winners and thank you to all who participated by entering and voting on this contest! Thanks again to Island Pets Unlimited, Petguide.com, and Canadian Aquatics for donating the prizes!

I will send each of the winners a pm tomorrow to make arrangements to get their prize. I will also add the names of the other people who entered this contest beside their photos.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Congrats to the winners! Also thanks to those who participated and especially the sponsors for donations and mods for all the hard work.

Ps - we should have an archive of old entries somewhere here as bca does more of these, so we can always browse funny fish pics for a laugh. I really enjoyed all of the entries and struggled to pick one.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Congrats to the winners! Also thanks to those who participated and especially the sponsors for donations and mods for all the hard work.

Ps - we should have an archive of old entries somewhere here as bca does more of these, so we can always browse funny fish pics for a laugh. I really enjoyed all of the entries and struggled to pick one.
That's a great idea! We could have a sticky for funny fish photos. I have to run now, but I can make one later that has all the pics from here on it and then people can add to it whenever they find a funny pic.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Congrats to the other winners and a big thank for putting this contest together. I look forward to future contests and more funny fishy pictures.:bigsmile:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts