British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dont know if we can do this here :confused: but Lets see some vids of your fish.put up a discription and what not and things to look for . Here is one of when I had my 3 Big fish :D...watch for all the fry. Some of you have them now :)

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yours didn't work I think you forgot the youtube wrap thing at each end...ex. [YT] youtube link here [/YT]. but I treid it and couldn't get it to work that way either
Hey dont feel bad ...at leaste you got a white box :cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
YOU ROCK.....I just copied your link ...you see I got the smaller one up...thanks a bubch I will relook at that link and see what was missing . Thanks again .....Now replace that with one of yours . I will edit my posts and put some vids up.

Oh and I dont know how that came to be that ??

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
lol I'll be doing some vids of my 50 gallon when it gets dark out, it's kiind of ghetto at the moment lol

when you post a video you have to click go advanced and then in the menu above where you type you will see a youtube wrap thing , clik on that and something that looks similar to this {YT} {/YT} will pop up where you type, can't post the real thing cause it wont show up . At any rate you paste the youtube page link between the 2 like this..... {YT}http://www.youtube.com/watch?....{/YT) and preview or save/post it and your vid should show up

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
that archer was cool, is there something on the glass up top for the crickets to grab onto?

heres my demasoni, alpha male being extremely aggressive cuz they just spawned again.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Here's one of my 50 gallon with the new Angels and clown loaches at feeding time, I liked the beginning as one of the loaches was being a pig and teasing the others lol Sorry, not the best quality, still figuring the new camera out. Tank is still undergoing renovations so to speak. You'll have to excuse the Ghetto substrate lol going to be black something soon as I can afford it. Going to work on a better video to replace this one with

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
that archer was cool, is there something on the glass up top for the crickets to grab onto?
No the crickets are dead. I would gutload them then freeze them and then just kinda squish them onto the glass

1 - 20 of 22 Posts