British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Preview only.....Baby silver and black aro

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  hondas3000 
#1 ·
Here is my new wild caught silver and black aro with double stack white bucket. It is call White Bucket Treatment WBT instead of WTT :). Thanks Earl for Aro :D

Top bed is Silver aro, middle is black aro and bottom is feeding frogs

5" silver

5" black

Sneak preview of plywood tank build as well for other asian Aro. It is locate in the garage and instead of insulate the garage I just insulate the tank only bottom insulate as well.

See less See more
#2 ·
tank and aro look awesome! I am sure both of these arowannas will grow up to be a nice specimen.

I notice tattered fins on the black, but I am sure its no problem and will grow back.

Congratulations on these nice finds and good luck with your plywood tank.

#3 ·
That looks like it going to be a very nice tank. It looks to me you have pieced together the top plates on your front and back walls. If I were you I would replace the 2 pieces with one single 2x4. Or double the up and start your long piece from the opposite side spanning your joint.

#7 ·
Whoa! I didn't know you can catch Aros from the wild, aren't they endangered or something? And where did you caught them from? They look awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.