British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Some people are like slinkys.
No real value in life but will bring a huge smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. :D
Cheers!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
no words to say.....no idea why some peolpe find joy in less than primitive acts like this. I doubt even a caveman would do this as he would understand feelings and pain...

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
that is just wrong........
even if i were not a fish lover i would never imagine somthing like this....

·
Registered
743 Posts
yah but how many local fisherman (who may be members of this site also) dont think twice about pulling a salmon or trout in their boat while they are moving upstream to try and procreate. Think about it. Just cause they arent dropping fry on the deck doesnt mean its any less barbaric.
I wont even eat fish.
All Fishermen Can KMA !!
Excet the ones that catch wild plecos and ship them to Canada.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I started watching but had to stop, no words to describe what i would like to do to people this cruel

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
sucks but this kinda stuff and worse goes on all the time, when i went to hungary i was in budapest feeding some ducks a rly cheap loaf of bread, there were probably over 100 ducks coming to me on the danube river there, and then 2 kids came and started throwing rocks at them, while their parents watched. that rly pissed me off, esp after the day before we saw a duck limping around w/ a broken leg wondering how that happened.

shark finning and whaling too both tick me off

·
Registered
916 Posts
:eek:..OMFG !! what a cruel thing to do :mad:......obviously the guy is a complete looooser, and as I have said before " There's a reason some of the animal kingdom eat their young " . To bad he hasn't got run over by a truck or something .( :) days not over yet :D )..what ever fate he meets ...I hope its slow and soon all at the same time,what a dick /morron/embicile...the list could go on forever.
Some one start a This guys a DICK face book page ....please !!! I would if I knew how !! Damn!! :(....thanks for the post I needed something to get my blood flowing :eek:.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i don't understand this awful vid..i mean...like is it:
1) a private video from the youtube user
2)a clip from a korean news company made by the news group
3) a clip of this awful video that the news company is ranting about?
4) the youtube user is being this videeo to the public to see because it was on the news?

btw..whoever does this is pretty awful..i mean animal cruelty is one thing..but filming it too?..thats just messed up. also there is a difference between animal as food..and animal cruelty.

·
Registered
65 Posts
if they wanted to kill mama for sport and take her home as food,
least they could do was unhook the poor fish, and let the babies go.
(did they? I couldn't watch to the end....started crying)

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Well.... between this vid and the other vid posted today, safe to say my mood has gone south for the rest of the day. Absolutely heartbreaking to see these things :( Youtube reallllllly needs to screen videos before letting them get posted. I really cannot believe the crap they allow on there. Upload a video with a popular song playing and it blocks the song for copyright BS....... upload a video with cruelty , whether it be to animals or humans and its totally acceptable. What a load of BS!! I hope that idiot burns in hell!! I'm by far a violent person but I truly would like to beat the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out of them!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
dosent matter that they let them go (tho good thing they did). That is still torture, its like hanging your dog while its having puppies. That was a disterbing vid. bunch on dumb @$$es

1 - 20 of 20 Posts