British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUITTING/ MOVING SALE!

33g planted
> eco complete substrate, hundreds of dollars worth of drift wood and plants.
> powerful zoomed light fluorescent light. powerful (eheim?) heater with digital display. Diy all black sleek stand. HOB filter.
>stock: 6x Columbian jewel tetra, 3 large boesmani rainbows. opaline gourami, huge wood shrimp, banjo catfish, blood fin tetras x2, adult khuli loaches x2, and others.
this tank has been built/grown by me over the last 5 years. This is a very stable ecosystem and a good option for a first planted tank.

defintiely 100$+ of stuff, yours for $200.

i'm willing to part out stock. also have the following misc:

-5g standard, fluorescent lighting, contains about 10-15 rcs and blu rilli shrimp

-5g (?) tall rimless

tons of misc equipment, pumps, heaters, lights, will load you up free if you buy the 33g....

·
Registered
897 Posts
Thanks for posting here ... this certainly looks like a great way to start on complete first set-up :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all fish gone exept XL wood shrimp!

tank, plants, etf going for 150$~!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wood shrimp gone! no living things lef tbut plants and ramshorn snails.

if you buy the setup, you can have all my aquarium related odds and ends, tons of ceramic media, sponges, even a 20g tank.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
33g set up is gone! still looking to move my 5g shrimp tank with a small stock of blue rillis and red rilli's! complete shrimp tank, plus a 20g full of aquarium odds and ends!

yours for $20 OBO, pick up today only! I fly out of town in the morning!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts