British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone of you guys heard about this, but it happened in the mall my mom works at! And it's seriously strucking the chinese community as everyone's now afraid to walk to their own car. And what the news haven't told is these 4 thugs ran into the restaurant, stole and broke things!
They also broke all the security camera and chased down people! Please watch out where you guys are going, they ain't friendly! I just thought I share so the local community is aware~

·
Registered
496 Posts
What a bunch of cowardly little d-bags... here's hoping they get their 2 weeks in jail for this /eyeroll

And in RICHMOND?! If you wanna see asians gone from richmond you are gonna need a LOT of sharpies!

IMO they sound like a bunch of harmless losers with behavioral issues but I hope this doesn't get out of control.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHAT!!!?? Why you call him a d-bag when he looks soooo thug!!

He's GANGSTA! Cuz gangsta's can't spell! HAHA!!

Btw... from what i'm hearing.. the police ain't doing anything about it~

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
gangstars in tap out shirts scare me!! Seriously no reason to be afraid of idiots who cant even hide themselves from surveillance doing this. With luck they might have encroached on someone elses turf and it'll get solved behind the scenes

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gangstars in tap out shirts scare me!! Seriously no reason to be afraid of idiots who cant even hide themselves from surveillance doing this. With luck they might have encroached on someone elses turf and it'll get solved behind the scenes
HAHA! My mom works in the same plaza, and she knows the security and the management, she found out the the security camera also found them having... in the stairways and peeing too, LOL!!!

I'm sure these kids already angered someone! if the police doesn't do anything.. i'm sure another crowd of idiots will do something about this crowd of idiots! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
tapout gear is hillarious
pretty good way to advertise you have little man syndrome
im gonna guess the most common size sold for tapout gear is small/medium :p

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! I dun care what they're going to do with them, but scrub those walls clean! I dun want Richmond to start looking all grafitti up!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
HAHA! My mom works in the same plaza, and she knows the security and the management, she found out the the security camera also found them having... in the stairways and peeing too, LOL!!!

I'm sure these kids already angered someone! if the police doesn't do anything.. i'm sure another crowd of idiots will do something about this crowd of idiots! :rolleyes:
haha lol. well said.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i just heard on the news that a guy in richmond was arrested wednesday for inflamatory graffiti
hopefully he gets more than a slap on the wrist, make him wash off all the graffiti in the whole city lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
now, imagine if these same kids graffiti anti-gay remarks on Davie Street and damage cameras, threaten people, to this same extent.
=..=

the Chinese are too passive...they need to get Royally Pissed Off and demand action.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yup, it's still a Hate crime so where's the police? The Vancouver Chief of police did emphasize that Hate crimes are a top priority.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
now, imagine if these same kids graffiti anti-gay remarks on Davie Street and damage cameras, threaten people, to this same extent.
=..=

the Chinese are too passive...they need to get Royally Pissed Off and demand action.
too passive!? i've seen a chinese woman slam her brakes, run out of a car, kit a kid with a bag of KFC, the take her shoe off and chase him holding the shoe over her head. all because her lexus got hit with a snowball...not to passive if you ask me!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
too passive!? i've seen a chinese woman slam her brakes, run out of a car, kit a kid with a bag of KFC, the take her shoe off and chase him holding the shoe over her head. all because her lexus got hit with a snowball...not to passive if you ask me!
HAHAHA!!!!! Should of taken a video and posted on youtube!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts