British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the old thread has disappeared...

This thread is NOT for discussion, it is merely to record transactions!

The discussion thread is here: http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28730#post28730

Here's how this works - I started things off by offering up some stems of P. Stellatus and some flame moss. The way this works is that someone interested can take the plants and pay it forward by offering something to the next person on this thread. In this way, we help each other out!

The plants were claimed today by Greg ("wsl"). He will re-list the items he was offering to the next person.

Let's get the ball rolling! Remember, keep this thread clean by using this thread: for discussion. Mods, if this takes off, I will add some more explanation to the top of the post, and hopefully we can make it a sticky! =)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Whoops, I see that the classifieds thread is back up now. Well, as I posted in the discussion thread, I picked up plants from Alym, and have the next batch ready to pass onto the next person. I have a handful of christmass moss, rotala rotundifolia, egeria, jungle val, and a couple extra stems left over of Alym's P. stellatus.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm amazed that this has not yet taken off -- bump!
Hopefully we can get this going. Remember, please keep all discussion in the other thread.
Cheers,
Alym

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm up for giving away stuff when I have sth to give away... I will be picking up some plants from Smiladon sometime this week... just started this hobby :) have three dwarf puffers and a couple cory to pick up their scraps... Cheers! :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
i like this idea i am willing to give java moss or fern to the effort wish i had some other worthy plants to share... my others maintain but don't grow very quickly, i guess i should go back to putting co2 in again

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a bunch of hornwort available, FF - about a volleyball size portion. pm if interested, pickup in East Van near Boundary/Grandview.

Pending

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am offering up moss. Some of it is java moss. Some of it is mystery moss. All I know is I got more moss than i need so if someone else would like some it's yours :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have 12 nice Cherry shrimps pick up in Richmond By Ikea :)

Sherry

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Seems like this thread has died a bit -- so here's looking to bump it.

I'm offering up, for free, a good size portion of stargrass. If you want it, send me a pm. I'll throw in some other plants I have kicking around too if you want.

Alym

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.