British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, registering again changed the
name a little (rufr) before and now Ruf R glad to be back on!! Looking foward to talking to everyone again!

Regards
Perry (Ruf R)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome back :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
"Drum roll please." Welcome.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
welcome back...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Guys for the Warm welcome Back and when i get some time I'll post some pics with my new SLR Camera but will probably be in awhile as I am super busy for the next couple of months! Want to show everyone my 655g and my newly acquired super dam rare True White Beani!!! and some other monsters i have that have been growing over the last year or so and some of my little wild caught future monsters. Thanks again everyone!!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Thanks Guys for the Warm welcome Back and when i get some time I'll post some pics with my new SLR Camera but will probably be in awhile as I am super busy for the next couple of months! Want to show everyone my 655g and my newly acquired super dam rare True White Beani!!! and some other monsters i have that have been growing over the last year or so and some of my little wild caught future monsters. Thanks again everyone!!
Welcome back Perry :) I hope that you'll post some pictures of the Bocourti's that you bought from me last fall, they must be pretty big by now. Do you still have that evil Red Mammon that used to be mine?

*I just read your other post saying that the Bocourti's are over 10" now. Wow, they must be beauties. Hope you got a breeding pair or two out of the group.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts