British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time stocking my 230 with descent size fish with nice colour. wanted mostly haps and peacocks and I don't have all that many fish yet and I am getting some aggression issues. finding it almost impossible to find 3 inch and up nicely colored fish so I might have to switch my tank up if I don't find a good amount of fish that are worth keeping. any suggestions where to find some?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am having a hard time stocking my 230 with descent size fish with nice colour. wanted mostly haps and peacocks and I don't have all that many fish yet and I am getting some aggression issues. finding it almost impossible to find 3 inch and up nicely colored fish so I might have to switch my tank up if I don't find a good amount of fish that are worth keeping. any suggestions where to find some?
With African cichlids, you actually want to be overstocked, as it will spread out aggression. You may have a bit of trouble finding fully grown cichlids, and might have to start out with juveniles. I'd recommend fish addicts in Langley as a good start

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that's my point I need more fish.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Definitely check out Fish Addicts - last time I was in, they had a nice selection of adults and juvies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts