British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my baby red spotted severum's as requested by a few members. They are about 3 months old. Currently about 2" - 2.5" in size and growing fast. Before all of you ask me about how to breed them...I will say that my uncle was the one who bred them, not me. Although I have kept them before I do not have the time like he does to breed fish. I'm just helping him grow them out. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
A very clean set up by the look of things, very very nice...will you be selling them in the future or are they for a display tank....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...bare bottom seems the way to go for growing out fish. Easy to keep clean and all food gets eaten up. Once they get a little larger they will go for sale, although I will probably keep a few for myself to grow out to larger adults. With so many growing out at some point I will just not have enough room for them all.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'll take a few of these in a month or so if they're going to be for sale...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take four or so too, when the time comes. Let me know when they need a new home...
No problem guys...I will post when they are about 3.5" or so. Don't worry Mike...I remember you wanted some. I was always planning on contacting you first when they were ready. I think you will need to grow them out even more before putting them in that beautiful Severum/pleco tank of yours.

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
This thread is 3 years old..... DOH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts