British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of the reefers out there find there is a need for another canadian website. I have been thinking of doing something marine type for a while. The marine forum would be it's own site and canada wide. I know the other site out there is canreef but because i'm not into the marine side of the hobby (yet) i am unsure if it's even worth competing with. Input appreciated.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I Don't know if the marine forum needs it's own site necessarily. maybe just split into subforms... reef vs fish only, diy, etc.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'd join, BCA is my favorite but it would be cool to see if we could build as strong of a salty site. I say go for it!!
Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I Don't know if the marine forum needs it's own site necessarily. maybe just split into subforms... reef vs fish only, diy, etc.
I like this idea.

Canreef has a pretty good following in Western Canada already and I'm not sure there's a big enough market for another SW-dedicated site.

It's the classifieds that really drive a Canadian SW site since reefing is so darned expensive people are constantly wheeling and dealing out of necessity.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts