British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started with 13 clown loaches in my 210 monster tank, now down to 8 loaches. Just found out they love shrimp shells/krills but bad for their digestive system. 5 died from over eating shrimp shells. Decided to move them to their own 4 footer 55 gal tank in my home office upstairs.
I am getting some large angels to pair with the loaches.

THANKS FOR VIEWING !!!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
wow those are some huge loaches. did you buy them big or have you had them for a long time?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Looking really good Peter.

You know where you can come and get 3 large angels and one festivum if you still want to fill the top layers of that tank :D

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Peter ,

Those clowns are beasts! especially the last photo of him/her. Just what are you feeding these guys? Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Joseph !!!! I always remember your generosity & very genuine sharing. I had 4 large angels in there before but they started fighting and mating.

THanks, Lukas !!!!
My clown loaches eat flakes + pellets, however, they do everything as a group, including eating.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Random shots of my 8 clown laoches & their tankmates.
Thanks for viewing !!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they look great peter !!

i sure miss my guys , but they are in a better home , with no large frt nipping at them ..lol

nice job [email protected]!
Thanks, Justin !!!!!

Yes, they are much happier now in their own tanks with plecos/petricolas. The best time to see them schooling is early morning before mealtime.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for your reminder, Justin & Mike. Clown loaches have been my favourites for a long time & I sure miss them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts