British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before the crash :) there was someone who mentioned something about aqua glue and i believe they were selling some ... does anyone remember who that was ???

·
Registered
139 Posts
I believe it was posted in the "Tailored Aquatics" section and I was told that April stocks it. I also hear she's having a party!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
before the crash :) there was someone who mentioned something about aqua glue and i believe they were selling some ... does anyone remember who that was ???
April stocks it. Its amazing stuff, you can "plant" a piece of wood in 5 min instead of hours of tying. Depending on where you are downtown, I can pick it up at Aprils(heading out there once I am done this water change) and drop it off for you or, if you want to pay more, I am sure that Aquariums West carries it too

·
Registered
743 Posts
does anyone know more about how this product works?
can it be used in water while curing or does it jsut dry extremely fast?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joesephl - thanks so much for the offer, very nice of you but i have just been crazy busy the last week ... i will try and contact april as i need some of that glue :O) i want to make some driftwood trees and a driftwood ladder for my hermit crabs to get to the second level of their crabitat :O)

(and i am personally boycotting Aquariums West and will not go there, if interested check out my Yelp review)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts