British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Good of you to honour him by posting these. Your bettas are lucky to have a host who cares for them this much. He really was beautiful.

·
Registered
11 Posts
RIP lil buddy ... he was a handsome boy <3

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
he was definitely handsome,
may he rest in peace amongst the fishes.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good of you to honour him by posting these. Your bettas are lucky to have a host who cares for them this much. He really was beautiful.
Thank you very much , I really do love these fellas. How can you not ? Everytime I go up to one of my tanks they come over to see me, just so friendly it's hard to believe.

r.i.p... did you burry him?
yes I buried him, only seemed fitting lol

thanks everyone

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Lisa, my lil female crowntail died today too , her heater quit apparently and someone left a window open last night , water was like freezing....what a week! Weird now I think about it , I bought both of these the same time. Anyway,gonna have fish funeral #2 & go bury her next to him. Here's a pic of her:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Awe I am so sorry to hear that :( Not only does it suck losing one fish, but to lose two in one week! That's a bummer.

RIP Lil' Female :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry to hear your loss :(
My canary passed away on Thursday last week (vet said it might have been kidney failer), so now both of my babies are gone :(

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to hear your loss :(
My canary passed away on Thursday last week (vet said it might have been kidney failer), so now both of my babies are gone :(
Sorry to hear of your losses too, used to have some canaries myself , they were very cool birdies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts