Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm fundraising to save for a small aquarium display featuring mainly crystal bee shrimp. I'm not sure if the price is too high. I'm open to suggestions, but just no low-balling please. I'm not looking to make a profit, just to raise a couple dollars. So for now, I have too much riccia growing in my main 90G tank. I use CO2, Kessels and T5's to grow thick chunks. I want to sell them because they are blocking the light for other plants. If you are interested, I can have 'em bagged for you, ready to go.

My aquarium setup is mostly Amazonian, so therefore the Riccia has adapted to soft, slightly acidic water. Please text me if you are interested, or if you have any questions.

604-781-2709

Drew

***Please note that the picture attached is of my riccia when it was grown submersed and glued to a rock. It has been free floating for a few months now.

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If no one wants the riccia I'll be giving them to a friend. Like I said, I'm open to reasonable price suggestions. If I get no interest I'll be getting rid of all 5 chunks of riccia I have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.