1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
is one ugly mother......

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Looks like an African tiger fish. We had a few last year... But nothing compare to that size he is holding...

BTW, great show. I auto-record it.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
African Tigerfish, we had two in a few weeks ago but were sold. They can reach 3 feet and require a lot of space. We may bring in a few more to add to our display....:)

·
Registered
177 Posts
dang! thats a nice fish! i know if i go swimming i wouldn't want to be near it with those crazy teeth! =D

·
Registered
516 Posts
Holy crap, that thing looks bigger than three feet! Those teeth would hurt. They remind me of a crocodiles teeth, that same conical shape.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Grant is right ...dont let the perch see your dog..they were eyeing my dog last night in the store!! it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
African Tigerfish, we had two in a few weeks ago but were sold. They can reach 3 feet and require a lot of space. We may bring in a few more to add to our display....:)
That H. Goliath in the pics. Not H. Vitattus. H. Goliath grows much bigger than 3 feet and meaner.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Heads Up

SO I didn't know this was from a show on animal planet, which I don't have anyway. But I see it's coming to Discovery Channel next week (Tuesday I believe) and looks supercool! Thought I'd throw a heads up out there for those interested in seeing it
here are the links to both of the site's:
River Monsters
River Monsters : Jeremy Wade, Killer Fish : Animal Planet

1 - 20 of 40 Posts