British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested by a few members...we are doing a DONATOR SPECIAL!!!!!!!

This discount will only last for however long it takes us to win the CUP.....this year...

Being a donator is just a way to give back to the forum. It comes with alot of neato perks as well :)

PRICES!

6 months - 9$ (was 15)
12 months - 17$ ( was 25)

Checkout my signature for more information on what being a donator means, as well how to register. To make it even MORE special, every 8th order i will refund your payment and give you it for FREEEE

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
awesome deal. Hopefully this attracts more donators. I love seeing the fish beside people's name

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup you bet, it will just add on to what you already have

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep in mind everyone, every 8th order will get a refund... i wont reveal who it is until the end

·
Registered
614 Posts
LOL, I was short money so I let my 3 donators lapse. I renewed one of them, if 2 of the wives get more active again i'll consider renewing their's too.

Steve

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
what if the nucks never gotten the cup... This sale will be up for a long time :)

As requested by a few members...we are doing a DONATOR SPECIAL!!!!!!!

This discount will only last for however long it takes us to win the CUP.....

Being a donator is just a way to give back to the forum. It comes with alot of neato perks as well :)

PRICES!

6 months - 9$ (was 15)
12 months - 17$ ( was 25)

Checkout my signature for more information on what being a donator means, as well how to register. To make it even MORE special, every 8th order i will refund your payment and give you it for FREEEE

1 - 20 of 34 Posts