British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
The only one I've been to is right by the stadiums.. I don't know the name or address.. lol..

All I remember is them having 100 bettas in cups..

This probably didn't help much.. Just a fyi about a possible store near the stadiums

·
Registered
124 Posts
Are you allowed to bring fish/corals/etc across the border? I've been hoping to do an order from Coral Morphologic for ages but they don't ship to Canada :(

·
Registered
394 Posts
You can't bring coral or live rock into canada without Cities permits.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Clark feed and seed in Bellingham is definately worth stopping at.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I concur, Clark's is a cool shop in a neat little area in "downtown" Bellingham. At first I thought I got the wrong place, thinking it was a tackle shop or something....part of it is...bags of feed, etc. But on one side is a wonderfully well maintained shop crammed to the rafters with products and dozens and dozens of tanks of fish. It's just one of those stores you could spend alot of time browsing in and the staff are super helpful. Prices seem to be reasonable as well. Not "online cheap" but also not regular LFS pricey.

·
Registered
394 Posts
1326 Railroad Ave, Bellingham, WA‎

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hi, I was just reading this post and I was wondering if someone knows where to find the list of what can be brougth over and what needs special permit. I go to Bellingham once in a while and I would like to check this store out. Sounds pretty cool.
Thanx

·
Registered
721 Posts
Fish stores

The fish store (name) I5 univercity Washing turn off

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hi, I was just reading this post and I was wondering if someone knows where to find the list of what can be brougth over and what needs special permit. I go to Bellingham once in a while and I would like to check this store out. Sounds pretty cool.
Thanx
These are the gov't regs:
DFO Science - Importation of Ornamental Fish

Checking them out myself, going to Seattle for American Thanksgiving - so nice to have American family members..extra turkey!! :bigsmile:. Want to check out the Bellingham store, and the one Noodles mentioned.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I brought back about $150 worth of fish a couple of days back with no issues at the border, no duty or taxes the guy didn't even ask to look at them

1 - 19 of 19 Posts