British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
A few of our shipments have arrived! Small and large captive bred Cardinal Tetras are here as well as two sizes of Figure 8 puffers from are same fantastic supply as the last few weeks! We also received 500 Siamese algae eaters, nice smaller size and great for beard algae control of course!

We are expecting another Sulawesi shrimp shipment early next week and a few scheduled orders still yet to arrive. Our Peru FW has been bumped until the 25th, great fish expected on that one.:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I went by your Richmond location last Saturday and your Goldfish stock was really low. Any idea on when you will be getting in some medium-sized fancy Goldfish ????

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We received some the following Monday, some ordered did not arrive. There was a nice assortment of mixed Oranda however.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I went by your Richmond location last Saturday and your Goldfish stock was really low. Any idea on when you will be getting in some medium-sized fancy Goldfish ????
We received some the following Monday, some ordered did not arrive. There was a nice assortment of mixed Oranda however.
Thanks for the quick update. Now I need to finish getting my tank ready for the transfer from tropical fish over to goldfish and then I'll visit IPU to check them out.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You saw those did you......I was about to PM you. They look great! I am getting more next week, good quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts