·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rather than arguing rather delete

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I have to agree with King-eL on the information. This conversation did come up earlier (sometime last year) and then it was proven that the information is very biased.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
BTW I checked out that Douglas DuHamel article and some of the articles he wrote were gathered from other sources that have been repeated to be misleading info. One example is the wrong description of a chocolate raphael catfish also the arowana article have some misinformation. Didn't bother reading the rest as it probably gonna get a lot worst.

·
Registered
530 Posts
BTW I checked out that Douglas DuHamel article and some of the articles he wrote were gathered from other sources that have been repeated to be misleading info. One example is the wrong description of a chocolate raphael catfish also the arowana article have some misinformation. Didn't bother reading the rest as it probably gonna get a lot worst.
I agreed. No sense of re-copying from other sources and continously mis-leading others. I still believe hands on experience is the best .

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I agreed. No sense of re-copying from other sources and continously mis-leading others. I still believe hands on experience is the best .
ill drink to that! i agree with you peter. this member has been posting more of these.it seems like he doesnt even like fish..:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts