British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Wow! Thanks for posting bad info. Lol! Do you have contact of that Douglas DuHamel. Ask him to join http://thesnakeheadforum.com/ so he can learn more about snakeheads and revise what he published. It's full of rubbish.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
rather than arguing rather delete
Yes it's best to delete it. It's full of rubbish information. We are hear to learn as much as we can and not to give misleading information.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
BTW I checked out that Douglas DuHamel article and some of the articles he wrote were gathered from other sources that have been repeated to be misleading info. One example is the wrong description of a chocolate raphael catfish also the arowana article have some misinformation. Didn't bother reading the rest as it probably gonna get a lot worst.

·
Registered
530 Posts
BTW I checked out that Douglas DuHamel article and some of the articles he wrote were gathered from other sources that have been repeated to be misleading info. One example is the wrong description of a chocolate raphael catfish also the arowana article have some misinformation. Didn't bother reading the rest as it probably gonna get a lot worst.
I agreed. No sense of re-copying from other sources and continously mis-leading others. I still believe hands on experience is the best .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.