British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gona tear my 22 gal setup, gona have a few plants to hand off or trade me with riccia. plants thatll be available are:

java fern, java fern petite, anubias var, staurogyne repens, hydrocortyle, crypt brown, bacopa
bonsai, pearlweed and 1 tall downoi.

i am also accepting any moss donations as i have a lot of driftwood to cover.

i have 3 buce brownie and a lot of big malaysian driftwood to sell, and maybe some anubias nana petite. pics of the driftwoods will go up this coming weekend when i start the re scape.

last pic taken a few mins ago.

time to learn new things.

this is the new scape plan for now, still gona change depending on the rocks i find..

also might have a-ss grade random crs to sell.

comment me for any interest and any suggestion is welcome! merry xmas and a happy new year!!

cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing you flex your aquascaping muscles :)
That means you'll be keeping the 22 and just rescaping it?

Reactions: jagermelifter

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't have any riccia, but if you have are giving away any anubias and/or java fern, I would be very interested!!

And can't wait to see what you come out with. It doesn't seem long ago when I saw you post that 22gal setup, and it turned out really great!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking forward to seeing you flex your aquascaping muscles :)
That means you'll be keeping the 22 and just rescaping it?
lol i have no muscles wer u at king eds this afternoon? but yes im just gona stick wit my tank for now to save money. just not too happy wit how it is now so i think its time to move on. just need to aquascape something so its really just an excuse bro.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have any riccia, but if you have are giving away any anubias and/or java fern, I would be very interested!!

And can't wait to see what you come out with. It doesn't seem long ago when I saw you post that 22gal setup, and it turned out really great!
i got java ferns to give out for sure but you gotta pick it up this weekend.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Take pictures of your progress! I'd love to see the scape. I am looking to get spiderwood/rosewood like that for my nano but not sure how to do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts