British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Just wanted to let all that don't know Solar is going out of business at the end of this month. He has some good deals on stuff and I got the BC Aquaria discount.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2wheelsx2 - Yah I think you better get there sooner than sooner, not to sure how good the deals are lol. He seemed to have some stuff still

Solar is a greenhouse and garden supply store in Burnaby.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
CRAP!!! They're already out?
OH NO!

Going to stock up on fertz then!
Gary, need anything? I'm 100% heading there on tuesday on my day off, let me know if you need anything at all, and I can pick it up for you as well!

·
Registered
65 Posts
what~~~~ but they're really nice!!!
I got my fish stuff AND my gardening stuff from them =(

why are they closing, not enough business, or retiring etc?

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Do they sell Metricide? If so, then I would stock up.
I don't think so, as that would be medical grade stuff. You can call them on Monday and find out for sure though.

Gary, need anything? I'm 100% heading there on tuesday on my day off, let me know if you need anything at all, and I can pick it up for you as well!
Thanks Jackson, but I got 6 lbs of KNO3 still. :D Stocked up last year.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
They definitely don't have metricide!

Anyways, WOW Gary, if you do remember anything that you do want, just let me know =) i'll be heading there to take a few lb's of things! LOL!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Just want to mention if anyone's looking for fertz, I took the last of the 5lb nitrate, and they have next to no more micronutrients, I think there's a bit more phosphate, and just a 5lb sulphate!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Aquaflora sells fertz (our new sponsor) and I think their prices are better than Solar anyway so no one needs to do without!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Aquaflora sells fertz (our new sponsor) and I think their prices are better than Solar anyway so no one needs to do without!
$8 for 5lb's of phosphate?
$8 for 5lb's of sulphate?
$15 for 5lb's of nitrate?

It's a closing sale, so they got things marked 50% lowered! Thought I just share! I know aquaflora definitely have some awesome pricing, but it's a steal right now since they're closing out! Just thought I share~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts