British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reef ready tank, 48" long x 18" wide x 25" high. comes with T5 LED lights and extra bulbs, stand, protein skimmer, pump and wave machine. We are moving and will not have room for this tank anymore. Livestock already sold. located in Surrey. cell 778-870-5589

·
Registered
800 Posts
Is it drilled? Does it come with sump/plumbing/return pump/outflow nozzle? Those lights are t5s right? Do they come with mounting arms/brackets?

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
what one is it free or for sale?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it drilled? Does it come with sump/plumbing/return pump/outflow nozzle? Those lights are t5s right? Do they come with mounting arms/brackets?
Yes the tank is drilled. We got rid of the plastic sump as it was encrusted and dirty. Too hard to clean. We have 2 turbos and 2 directional nozzles.
The lights are T5’s and the fixture takes 8 bulbs. I have a few extra ones. It is mounted with a steel cable and hardware. Got it all here.

Let me know if you have any other questions?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Do you know what model the lights are? Do you have any return pumps/power heads left? How old is the entire set up?

Sorry for the rapid questions, just trying to figure out what's missing and if I have the budget for it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you know what model the lights are? Do you have any return pumps/power heads left? How old is the entire set up?

Sorry for the rapid questions, just trying to figure out what's missing and if I have the budget for it
We set up this tank about 6 years ago, these lights are a few years newer than that. I tried finding the model number of the lights on the J&L Aquatics website - that is where we bought them originally. Similar to this:
ATI DIMMABLE SUNPOWER 48 INCH T5 FIXTURE (8-54W)

We have 2 power heads and the pump. I didn't throw anything out when we de-commissioned it (except the sump)

·
Registered
800 Posts
We set up this tank about 6 years ago, these lights are a few years newer than that. I tried finding the model number of the lights on the J&L Aquatics website - that is where we bought them originally. Similar to this:
ATI DIMMABLE SUNPOWER 48 INCH T5 FIXTURE (8-54W)

We have 2 power heads and the pump. I didn't throw anything out when we de-commissioned it (except the sump)
Oh so the lights have built in controllers for sunrise/sunset?

Do you still have the plumbing?

Does the tank come with lids?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh so the lights have built in controllers for sunrise/sunset?

Do you still have the plumbing?

Does the tank come with lids?
lights can be set to turn on/off certain bulbs at different times, yes. there might be a few piping things you would have to get, we kept most of it unless it was really dirty.

The tank does have glass lids, but we never used them, the LED Lights were a few inches from the top so we left the plates off.

·
Registered
800 Posts
lights can be set to turn on/off certain bulbs at different times, yes. there might be a few piping things you would have to get, we kept most of it unless it was really dirty.

The tank does have glass lids, but we never used them, the LED Lights were a few inches from the top so we left the plates off.
I thought the lights were t5 bulbs?

Did you have to use an automatic top off system without the lids?

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you could that would be awesome. Thanks!

How soon do you need it gone? I won't have time to pick it up until at least next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.