British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
180 gallon acrylic 6 by 2 by 2 needs some TLC $150 . So the back and the sides were pretty scratched up so i just sanded it with 220 grid sandpaper and i plan on painting it . butt might do some buffing on the sides . the front of the tank is pretty good shape . butt if i do all this im gonna ask more for the tank our just keep it . and the bottom has some crazzing butt does not leak . 100% no leakage
$150

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Too bad for you guys, my wife is totally into my tanks now. That is a good deal too.
Same here. In the beginning she didn't like me having 2 tanks. Since i started a tank for her and have been taking care of it for her she loves the tank is okay with me getting a 8 ft tank when the time is right...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Too bad for you guys, my wife is totally into my tanks now. That is a good deal too.
Same here. In the beginning she didn't like me having 2 tanks. Since i started a tank for her and have been taking care of it for her she loves the tank is okay with me getting a 8 ft tank when the time is right...
Sorry just have to add this. My wife buy's big tanks (200g+)while i'm out of town working. Just has to feed the addiction.:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gosh, opposite for me... I'm the girl, and my fiance, the guy, is the one who hates the fish... someone wanna trade SO's? :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.