British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling a beautiful bright male(?) EBJD that's at least 6" long. His fins are in great shape, but he is very skinny. I just brought this fish home today and unfortunately he's a little too aggressive for my tank. He was a consignment fish at a LFS (I'd rather not say which one) and he has been kept in a 2.5 gallon tank for at least 3 weeks (possibly much longer). He was very friendly with me at the store & I felt so bad for him being in that tiny tank that I took pity on him and bought him even though I knew that he most likely wouldn't work well in my tank. I figured that he'd be pretty easy to find a new home for on here though because it's rare to find a nice looking adult EBJD for sale. Once he gains some weight back he will be absolutely stunning. Selling him for $30. He's currently in a tank that I'm taking down on Friday so he needs to go asap.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pm's replied to.

He really is a beauty, I wish that I could keep him but my cichlids aren't big enough to be able to hold their own with him. He sure looks happy to be swimming in a 4 foot tank though :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great price... great deal! I've been wanting to own one for the longest time, except that now I've been keeping mostly smaller, if not more peaceful africans! The one that ends up keeping him is lucky, alright!

·
Registered
241 Posts
wow poor little guy. lucky he didnt get stunted to bad. he seems in decent health needs more food though. I am a jack fanatic. I have 4 EBJDS and a breeding pair of regulars. they love their live worms...:) id definitely take this little guy if I had the cash. Good luck to the next lucky person that gets this little guy!!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Good job! If we had the room I'd take him...but at this point no room at the inn. Somebody's going to get a lovely fish, though!

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Len, can you please clean out your pm's because I'm trying to message you and your inbox is full.

Thanks for all the interest in the EBJD everybody, I think that I've found a great home for him :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.