1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
hmmmm

·
Registered
36 Posts
I catch em all the time haha why would anyone pay for that... it's illegal to keep anyways...
However if there is money to be made I could go fishing with you and once we catch em you can do what you want with it, almost like a guided fishing trip... I'll teach and catch sunfish and/or bass. Guaranteed catch!

Haha imagine that! funny

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sent a private message I’ll take today thanks
I catch em all the time haha why would anyone pay for that... it's illegal to keep anyways...
However if there is money to be made I could go fishing with you and once we catch em you can do what you want with it, almost like a guided fishing trip... I'll teach and catch sunfish and/or bass. Guaranteed catch!

Haha imagine that! funny
YO , lets go get rich ? LMFAO ur really funny brother ! The way that you said "I catch em all the time haha why would anyone pay for that" is like why would you pay for some underwear you dont even wear em, u have a small one does not mean others have the same, some people wanna have their big ones hidden and sercured by underwear. There all types of people out there and you are one of em, i guess me too ? #native fish keeping might be you next youtube video !
Cheers mate and make sure you pay for your fishing license when you go fishing , like why would you pay when you dont have to pay right ?

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,288 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts