·
Registered
11 Posts
very nice i love the 2nd pic :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You got an L226 and L91 also? I love mine. Still wanting to replace the one L91 I lost last month mysteriously (got 2 still). Not sure of the first pleco...is that a BNP female? Or something else?
yeah i got a L91, L202, and an L240 along with 5 more clown loaches. the clown pleco i have had for awhile its just more active now so i was able to actually get a not bad picture of it:)

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
You're going to love that L91 and L240 as they grow out. I recently had the pleasure of seeing another member's 210 gallon tank with a lot of plecs and he had some L240's L200 and L128 and they were spectacular (his were >6"). I can't wait until mine grow out more.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i cant wait to move them into my 150G. looks like we have a couple of weeks left then the 140G plywood should be done.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the glass should be here this week. we just finished putting the top together next is to zavlar it then i think we should have it beat...lol then pray it holds...hahaha

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice. Love the eel. Question: Always thought it is better to have sand as substrate for eels?
this stuff isnt that bad they bury themselves in it all the time, i imagine sand probably would be better for them though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts